About Clinical Specialties
Clinical Specialties, Inc. (CSI) Network Services’ goal is to align you with the “best” home care companies throughout our service area to provide for a full array of needs including nursing, skilled therapies, home infusion therapy and hospice support.
CSI Network Services helps manage communications between primary care physicians, healthcare systems and insurance companies. CSI Network Services assists in tailoring and monitoring therapies to increase patients’ level of independence.
Our friendly, experienced and high-energy intake team members are here to assist you 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. They are available to coordinate your patients’ needs in an efficient and responsive manner, thus supporting a timely discharge from a hospital or skilled care facility. We know your time is important – our team members process most referrals in just minutes.
Each patient is then transitioned for care management to a CSI Utilization Management (UM) nurse to facilitate a successful outcome. Our goal is to meet the needs of our patients via appropriate utilization of valuable resources.
- Days sales outstanding (DSO) far below industry average
- Bad debt expense historically below industry average
- Ability to receive provider claims electronically
- CSI is your single source for claims issues-streamline processes and troubleshooting
- Individualized patient account management
- Delegated credentialing will save administrative time
- Decreased number of direct provider contacts
- Ability to tailor your own network
- Broad based network
- Consistency in the quality of services provided
- Coordination to ensure smooth transition to the home
- Accessible information for primary care physicians
- Understanding the needs of the patients and providing them with appropriate resources
- Program development to assist providers, payors, and ACOs reduce the rising rate of hospital readmissions and ER visits
- Centralized for all services
- Utilization Management Nurses assigned by payor to provide clinical updates
- Promoting appropriate utilization of care
- Effective quality improvement programs
- Proven track record of high patient satisfaction scores
- High acceptance rate of referrals-you hear YES!
- One primary contact person for each admission
- Speak directly to admissions staff upon initial call
- Ease of referral – we save you time
- Benefits check and pre-certification completed for you
- One source for home ancillary needs – we simplify the process